We supply different pretreatment methods for oil plants with different oil content. Generally,for high oil plants.such as groundnut/peanut, rapeseed, cottonseed, first pre-press to the reasonable level and then extract.
1. Cleaning process in peanut oil refined production equipment: Use vibration cleaning sieve and magnetic selector to get better cleaning effect.And This step is mainly to clean the big impurities ,like the stone , big dust , iron etc. .
2. Crushing process in peanut oil refined production equipment: This crushing process is mainly to crush the peanut , as the peanut is big ,it is not easy to press .We must crush the peanut to 6-8 pieces . Then we need to peel . The rate of peel is about 90% .
3. Flaking process in peanut oil refined production equipment: After crush and peel ,we need to flake the crushed peanut , which make the cell wall of peanut broken . And we flake the peanut to 0.55 mm thickness . Then it is useful for the oil extracting .
4. Cooking process in peanut oil refined production equipment: After the flaker,we need to cook the flaked peanut , control the moisture at 5-7% ,the temperature is 110-115degree .
5. Pre-pressing in peanut oil refined production equipment : After all the peanut oil pretreatment , pre- press the peanut , the oil can be extracted about 76%.
If you have any questions about the peanut oil refined production equipment.Please feel free to contact us.
If you have any questions,you can visit:: www.doinggroup.com
please feel free to contact us.
Contact: Ms Elina
TEL: +86 155 155 38695